Jonathan Leventhal - Professor of Law, Certified by the United States Veterans Administration.
Jonathan Leventhal is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of California, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and the San Fernando Valley Bar Association. Within the State Bar of California, he is a member of several sections: Business Law, Law Practice Management, Trusts & Estates, Solo & Small Firms, and Real Property Law.
Prior to practicing law in Woodland Hills CA, Attorney Leventhal established and operated two successful commercial business. He now dedicates his time to helping individuals and companies navigate legal matters. He understand issues that face real people and is committed to providing high quality legal services, with a caring and dedicated approach.
- Volunteers at Woodland Hills Bankruptcy Self-Help Desk and at reaffirmation hearings
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Consumer Protection
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- I Sue Collection Agencies